Bad Beat Story

Ok, here my bad beat story. Any money I have in my Full Tilt account comes from winning. I have never deposited anything in my account, so a dollar is very valuable to me. I built my bankroll up to bout $30 but have been on a very bad streak.

So I’m down to $2.65. and I decide to try the cash tables one last time. Sit at the 5/10 table and the min is $2. so I figure if I lose I still have chance at the ten cent rebuys.

Playin TIGHT, fold everything for bout 17 hands. Finally I get AA on the button and raise 3 X blind. 1 caller who re-raises me. I call. Half my money in.

Flop comes A 4 9. He checks I bet all in. sounds pretty safe to me right?

He calls and shows 10 10

Turn 10
River 10

Can you fucking believe that shit?

Be worth $20,000 to me at the local card club cuz of their bad beat jackpot.

Cant win them all I guess.

No comments: